Funds and Electronic Transfer Solutions Limited is committed to the principles and practice of excellence and will conform to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard using process approach and risk-based thinking.
Our quality management system provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting our company strategy and business plan, facilitates continual improvement and ensures the fulfilment of our customers requirements relating to Bills Payment, Airtime top-up, other value added services and funds transfer along electronic channels and other applicable requirements.
The Senior Management Team and staff of Funds and Electronic Transfer Solutions Limited (fets) commit to the following:
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring that the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined, addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure the quality policy and objectives are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. This will be maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promoting the use of a process approach and risk based thinking; resulting in all processes being established, documented, resourced appropriately, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to their intended results (Customer requirements, Business objectives, and applicable industry regulations and legislation).
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements, ensuring the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Ensure fets fully meets the requirements of its customers by enhancing the overall service to customers to guarantee full satisfaction of our products and services which are Bills Payment, Airtime top-up, other value added services and funds transfer along electronic channels.
- By ensuring that fets entire staff is given sufficient training and development support to ensure competency for their area of work through education, training and experience, where appropriate.
- By working closely with fets customers to create a strong and valuable relationship.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties via our website and sent on reasonable request.
The fets quality policy is deployed, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. The Quality Policy is posted in conspicuous locations at fets facilities and discussed with employees.