Funds and Electronic Transfer Solution Limited, also known as (“fets”, “fetswallet”, “We”, “Us” and “Our”) is committed to protecting your information and respecting your privacy.
We treat your information very carefully and we have written this policy to help you understand what information we collect, who has access to it and for what purposes, measures taken by us to ensure its privacy and security, duration for which when it may be retained by us, what to do if you have any questions or complaints.
- How do we collect information about you?
When you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as creating an account, ordering a product or service from us, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, filling out a survey, posting a review, requesting information about our services, applying for a job (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is optional for you to engage in an Identification Activity. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity, however, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself.
- What information do we collect from you?
We may process the following types of information about you: obile dhis Privacy and Cookies itedecting your privacy.
(a) information that may be used to identify you. This might include your title, name – father’s name, mother’s name, spouse’s name, current and previous mailing address, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, occupation, information contained in the documents used as proof of identity and proof of address and any other data you use to set up your account, to log-in or to use our services;
(b) third party sourced data. Information that you grant us permission to collect, and public information, from third party apps or websites such as, but not limited to, banks (and other financial institutions) and social media Sites;
(c) information about how you transact using our Site, app or services. This might include the products or services you purchase, the rewards and gifts you earn and redeem (and when and where you do so), the transaction ID, the price paid or discount given, the location and time of the transaction, and the outcome of that transaction. It might also include information about prize draws and promotions you participate in;
(e) your preferences. Information about your use of our Site, app and services including location or demographic data, language preferences, notification settings and stated preferences
(g) payment information. Small amounts of information about your payment card (the last four digits of the card number, the card type and the expiry date); and
(h) surveys. Information that you have opted to provide to us in response to customer research and satisfaction surveys.
What do we do with your information?
We use your information to:
(a) to provide our services. To do this we might use your information to identify you, information about your use of our mobile apps and services, information about your preferences and information about your device and networks. This might include doing things like:
- processing and managing your application for and use of our services
- processing transactions that you initiate using our services;
- communicating with you about your orders or purchases, our services, your account with us and to provide support where you contact us;
- recommending things, we think you’ll like such as nearby merchant outlets (where you have switched on your location settings), merchant you like to shop with and the things you like to buy; and
- providing electronic receipts;
- facilitating the negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition or divestiture of all or a portion of our business;
- communicating with you about any prize draw, reward or offer programmes you participate in using our services;
(b) to improve our services. To do this we might use information like your location and information about your use of our services. This might include doing things like:
- measuring the performance of our mobile app and services;
- making sure you use the right version of the mobile app for where you are (like prompting you to change the language or location settings);
- conducting statistical analysis about how you and other users of our services make use of those services. We might do this to make improvements to our services or to develop new services, but we will not share statistical analyses about you individually with anyone else;
- providing software updates so that they deliver improved features and functionality (to our services better) or fixing bugs in our software;
- changing how we run our business, organize ourselves and deliver the services to you; and
- personalizing parts of the service to your tastes and preferences, including the places you like to shop and the goods you like to buy;
- c) to communicate with you about marketing or promotional campaigns or to send you our Insights (but only where you have told us you want to receive these communications and you have not told us to stop sending you messages). To do this we might use data for the means of identifying you and ensuring you are who you say you are, your preferences, your device and network and information about your use of our services. This might include:
- sending you Insights;
- sending you messages about sales, promotions or prize draws offered by us or a merchant;
- personalizing parts of the service to your tastes and preferences, including the places you like to shop and the goods you like to buy; and
- creating personalized promotions based on your purchasing preferences and behavior;
- d) for business, regulatory and legal purposes, like:
- dealing with any requests you make or content you submit;
- getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with our apps or services;
- managing risk; and
- complying with any court order or applicable law, regulation or governmental request and to protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our business or services.
How do we protect your information?
We hold personal information about you at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers. We use third party service providers to perform a number of functions on our behalf including to host our platform, to send messaging on our behalf, to provide support services to you and to process transactions for the purchase of products and services.
Whenever we share your personal information with third parties, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By sharing your personal information with us and interacting with the services, you consent to the storing, processing and/or transfer described above.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards, to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
All the information that you provide to us is encrypted on our secure servers. We restrict access to your information to specific employees of fets who have an important business-related reason for handling it. Our communications are encrypted using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) technology protocol.
(e) We reserve the right to change our payments gateway at our sole discretion, provided any such payment gateway meets this security compliance level.
This high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your fets Account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that your details have been compromised, you should contact customer service immediately. Details of how to contact customer service are available from the “Contact” section of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Who do we share your information with?
The following are some purposes for which we may share your data with third parties:
To fulfil the contract between you and fets
We may share your data with third parties, such as our partners and intermediaries, when they are necessary for the fulfilment of the Service.
When required by law
We may share your data when required by law, for example for the purposes of security, taxation and criminal investigations.
For marketing and communication
We may share your data with third parties such as providers of customer service tools, marketing campaign tools, email communication tools, analytics software (for marketing purposes) and data visualization tools (for analytical purposes).
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may be obliged to share your personal data with the prospective seller or buyer.
How long is your information retained?
We will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy or until you close your account or ask us to stop processing your information. or such longer period as may be required by applicable law.
You can ask us to stop processing your information or change the way in which we use it by:
How to access and control your information
Managing your information:
You may access and update some of your information by accessing your account on our Site or mobile apps You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
Access to your information:
You have the right to request information about the personal information we hold on you at any time. You can contact info@fetslimited and we will provide you with your personal information via email. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
Right to restriction and erasure:
If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you with our latest news or any of our services, you can request that we restrict or erase your personal information and close your account(s).
Please note, however, that we may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate interests, such as fraud detection and enhancing security. Information you have shared with others (e.g. reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database. Residual copies may also be kept in our backup systems.
Right to object to direct marketing:
IP addresses and cookies
When using our Site or mobile applications we may collect information about your computer and about your visits. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. By using our Site or mobile application, you accept we may collect and use this information as outlined below.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file which contains information that is transferred to the hard drive of the device from which you access our site. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies:
Necessary cookies: these cookies enable the basic use of our Service
e.g. enabling content reserved for registered users
Personalization cookies: these cookies allow our Service to be personalized for you
e.g. remembering your preferred language or sending country
Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to see how people use our Service so that we can understand how to improve it
e.g. seeing how many people are logged in at a given time of day
Social Media Widgets